Sister Bay, WI 54234See Pricing in Description
House - Sister Bay WI
Location: Sister Bay
Bedrooms: 4, King, Queen, Queen, Two Twin
Bathroom: 3, Full w/ Bathtub Only, Full w/ Shower Only, Full w/ Shower Only
Max Occupancy: 8
Internet: Yes, Wireless
Air Conditioning: Yes, Central
Fire Pit: No
Sister Bay Vacation Rental Info
Hidden Gem on Trillium
Snuggled among the birch and cedar trees, a vacation at this “gem” is truly a vacation. A brick circular drive brings you onto the property on highly desirable Trillium Lane. Recently painted and furnished, this quiet and spacious 4 bedroom, 3-bath home awaits vacationers who want the seclusion of a sanctuary with the convenience and walkability to the restaurants, shops, marina and sand beaches of Sister Bay.
Take advantage of the well-equipped kitchen with granite countertops that looks out onto the main living areas. Start or end the day with a relaxing meal at the solid oak trestle table (seats 8). Move to the atrium-like sunroom with coffee, a book or simply to watch the birds in the surrounding wooded landscape. Adjourn to the living room to watch a movie or enjoy a crackling fire. Or both!
As a bonus, there is a screened in porch with a seating area and picnic table providing the perfect indoor/outdoor feel to meals, cocktails, nibbles and conversation with friends & family. Take advantage of the brand new propane Weber grill to complete the experience.
The house comfortably sleeps 8, starting with the main level:
- The large master bedroom with a lovely view of the wooded backyard, en suite, large walk-in closet and writing (laptop) desk provides comfort and privacy, complete with a king sized bed
- Completing the main level is a conveniently located guest room #2 with two twin beds, spacious closets and access to a bathroom
- The 2 upstairs guest rooms are roomy, offer wooded views, queen beds and ample closet space. A shared full bath is just across the hall.
Quiet Trillium Lane is located just five blocks east of all that Sister Bay has to offer, including shops, the famous Al Johnson’s Swedish Restaurant and Sister Bay Beach and Park, which has a full sand beach, volleyball court, playground, indoor bathroom facilities and amenities such as kayaking, canoeing, jet skis and boat rentals. The expansive marina has a public boat launch and parking for long or short term docking.
- 0.4 mi – Base Camp coffee shop
- 0.5 mi – La Puerta (JJ’s) mexican restaurant
- 0.7 mi – Bhirdo’s gas and convenience store
- 0.7 mi – Sister Bay Marina
- 1.1 mi – Husby’s bar and restaurant
- 1.5 mi – Piggly Wiggly
- Ideal location within Village of Sister Bay
- New rental beginning Summer 2017!
- Wood burning fireplace
- Cable TV (no DVD player)
- Wireless Internet
- Gas Grill
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Central Air
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Coffee maker
Peak Season Rates, June 21 – Aug 18, Aug 30 – Sept 2, Oct 11-14, 18-20
$1750/week – $350/night (3 night min)
Shoulder Season Rates, May 24 – June 20, Aug 19-29, Sept 3 – Oct 10, 15-17, 21-27
$1200/week – $250/night (3 night min)
Off Season Rates, May 1 – 23, Oct 28 – 31
$1000/week – $200/night (3 night min)
2 night getaway $600 plus taxes during most non-peak dates
**Additional cleaning fee per reservation
***11% tax extra (5.5% sales, 5.5% room)
All nightly stays subject to owners approval (Especially during peak season)
- 4 bed
- 3 bath